Take advantage of the Bellevue Neighborhood Association’s Beautify Bellevue Grant to help with exterior home and yard improvements
The Beautify Bellevue Grant is a reimbursement program in which the BNA provides up to $750.00 in grant funds for exterior home and yard improvements to current members. The maximum amount per approved grant is 50% of the total project cost, up to a maximum $750.00 for completed work. Applications are approved on a first come first served basis.
PRE-APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Grants are not available for previously completed projects. No work is to begin on the project until approved by the Grants Committee.
The project/improvements must be exterior work seen from the street or alley.
What is required to apply?
- You must be a current member of the Bellevue Neighborhood Association – to join BNA, click here. https://bna-ky.com/membership
- Fill out the Grant Application, available for download here: Application Form, To receive a paper copy of the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verify with the City of Bellevue whether approval/permits are needed for the project and obtain those if necessary.
- A member of the Grants Committee will take photos of the project area before work begins.
What happens after you get approval for your project?
- You must begin work on the project within 30 days of Grant approval and be completed within 90 days of that approval.
- A member of the Grants Committee will take photos of the completed project.
- Submit copies of invoices/receipts showing the amount spent on the approved project for reimbursement of 50% of the total project cost, up to a maximum of $750.00.
Feel free to contact Beautify Bellevue Chairperson, Judy Brauer, at email@example.com with any questions!