The Beautify Bellevue Grant is a reimbursement program in which the BNA provides up to $500.00 in grant funds for exterior home and yard improvements. The maximum amount per approved grant is 50% of the receipt amount up to a maximum $500 for completed work. Applications are approved on a first come first served basis.
What is required to apply?
- Active membership in the Bellevue Neighborhood Association
- A completed Grant Application
- Verify with the City of Bellevue whether approval/permits are needed for the project and obtain those if necessary
- The project/improvements must be exterior work seen from the street or alley
- Work must begin within 30 days of Grant approval and be completed within 90 days of that approval
- Photos of the project before work begins
- Photos of the completed project
- Copies of invoices/receipts showing the amount spent on the project being considered for reimbursement
Feel free to contact Beautify Bellevue Chairperson, Judy Brauer, at Jbrauerjudy70@gmail.com with any questions!